Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My first season setting cams. Nice buck

James315

Im very new to hunting/trail cams, as this will be my first year for both. Can anyone give me some pointers (no pun intended) on how to analyze the bucks in the photos below? Any feedback will help me at this point. I have set up some feeders around my land yesterday along with more cams so hopefully I will have more photos soon.

PICT0041.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0025.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

Are these all different bucks? 2 and 4 look the same, and he looks young. But 1 and 3 look like they are different, am I right?

Thanks for looking!

-James

clear a lil around your cams and set them off the trail at an angle. this will help you get better pic. nice bucks and keep us posted.

The quality of cameras has come a long way. You could probably move your camera back a little and still get clear pictures of the deer. I always try to hunt ( for kill and for picture) from the farthest point I can still be effective. Being to close can spook deer and make for a tough angle to shoot. Good luck with some nice looking bucks.

Looks like you have your camera in a good spot. I agree with the above that you could maybe move your camera off the trail a bit and clear some brush just a little for a better picture. Good looking deer and I love the main beams on that first one!

Top Bottom