My Muzzleloader Buck

doob02

PMA Member
here is the first pic of my finished muzzleloader deer from 2007. This is my dad pictured with the deer. I will have the deer at the classic. I will admit he may stand out due to the mass of his rack. Only a typical eight but it has a great deal of character.

Doob

2007muzzleloaderdeer.jpeg

Thanks guys
I am extremely new to the site. Biggest deer I have ever had the chance of harvesting. I shot a 150 class base eight in 2002 and just alot of nice deer since then. I have wanted to put a pic of this one up for awhile but the harvest pics I have don't really do it justice.(attached you see below) I am just excited knowing that friday I get to see the mount myself.

Doob
47b7cc11b3127cce98548ac47b1200000037100Actmjls0cuGJA.jpeg

No Chiefs Allowed usually, but since the buck is a good one, congrats and welcome! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I wont hold the Chief's skicker against you cuz of your deer /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Nice deer!

I am not sure what it will score depends alot on typical or non and I think final numbers were like 171 non typical but I will just wait and say official score after the classic..
chief fan til I die.
Doob

doob02,
welcome, im a Chiefs fan also, theyll get it together again someday. ha, nice animal, huge mass at the base , incredible.
----------------------------------------------------------------- Happiness is alarge rack

Oh how I wish the chiefs were better. I am just getting more excited to take him to the classic. I meet my brother and will have him at the classic on friday.

Doob

I like alot of different antler characteristics, none more than big bases. AWESOME buck...and welcome to the site.

Pig of an 8 for sure...can't decide if I like the truck picture better than the wall hanging picture because they're both AWESOME.

Way to get it done.

Back