Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My new bow...and future 4 it

Bowhunting hotty

Hardcore's Girl
I found this bow on clearance at Sportsmans Wharehouse. Priced regularly at $679 and I bought it for $399 brand new. It is a 50-60# bow and I have not worked up to 50#, but the bow turned down to 43# and I can draw that with ease. I have it currently set on 45# and my boyfriend says I will be shooting 50# or more easily by the end of the summer. I want to send it to a dip shop and make it look like my boyfriend Dons GT500 that is his 3D and turkey hunting bow. It will be dipped in NVG Predator Green, complete with accessories like his bow is decked out like. I love lime green(my favorite color) and I know that it will void my lifetime warranty on the limbs, but oh well.

emequalizer1-1-1.jpg

emequalizer2.jpg

donem5.jpg

Here is Don's Elite GT500 with a Posten stab, Sword Twilight hunter sight, custom Cracker strings, and braided wrist loop. When I saw this bow, I knew that mine had to get sent to the dip shop. His bow arrived on last Tuesday and the next am, within hours of owning it, he smoked a turkey with it. He is taking me turkey hunting this weekend and I will hopefully get my 1st bird arrowed with my new bow.

GT500fletched.jpg

2ndbird1.jpg

GT5005.jpg

GT5004.jpg

GT5003.jpg

GT5002.jpg

GT5001.jpg

I love green predator camo. Don acquired his bow as is from a trade on AT. He turned me onto predator green/ predator brown and ASAT camo. Wish my bow shot as fast as his. My short draw hinders me

His chrono tape

GT5007.jpg

Last edited:
Numbers and colors are aren't to important. It's how you put that baby to work!:drink1:

Nice look'n setup though!

Thanks guys. I shoot it real well. I can hit the diameter of a popcan bottom at 20 yds consistently. I have been shooting for a month now. Don had a 50# Diamond Edge and I shot it until I bought my new Equalizer.

What the Hell happened to New Mexico???????? I thought Iowa sucked?
I have lived in IA all of my life. As far as Don, he is back due to an adultrus wife, she got fired from her NM job, and her and husband #4 are living in IA in her parents basement. Rumor has it, she is ready to dump him and is moving on to another victim. He is happy:) His business of 24 years is keeping him swamped and he is glad he didn't sell it. He bow hunted 3 states this year, took 2 Pope and Young bucks, one smaller buck that was very unique and almost made Pope and Young, a doe, an elk, and recently two big turkeys, all with archery equipment. We live in Ames and love it. Life is good. He treats me like a queen and we are having fun. We belong to an awesome church and thank God daily for our blessings. He and I have both accepted the Lord as our savior.

Last edited:
Top Bottom