Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My new bow

Jakapr

I got my new (used) Rodney Wright Stalker today in the Mail.

I went out back and shot about 20 arrows. It shot great, and tomorrow I will head to the Archin' range and do a bit more shooting.

It is 46" 53@27" and should be great for deer.

Jack

01-06-06005.jpg

That looks like a fun bow to shoot! Have been looking for a used short bow myself. Thinking maybe, Cascade or Widow SAG.

I have been shooting short flatbows and recurves for quite a few years.
here are a few of them.

the first left to right.
KT-44 Mag
Rodney Wright Stalker 46"
Checkmate Raven 52"
Elburg Mite 48" flatbow
Tiger Shrew flatbow 52"
Tiger Shrew recurve 56"
J.D.Berry 60" longbow
Elburg Cherokee 60" Flatbow

01-06-06008.jpg

The KT's have interested me, it looks like it would be a high wrist and very pointable. I shoot my 60" bows well, just been a little hesitant to go shorter. I told myself I'll never know unless I buy one for a go at it. Which of those are your favorite?

You need to be using one of those long quiet ones! Then those does won't be ducking so much out there. That bow does look interesting though but the brace height really looks high.

Nice bows Jakapr. I just got a 48" Super Mag last week. It's a fun little bow. How do you like the KT 44 mag? I've been interested in getting one of them but have never found one I could test shoot. It seems that everyone who has one is right handed.

Blaster

Top Bottom