Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My New "Camo"

Shovelbuck

Some of you may remember last spring when my buckskins were stolen from my truck. The experience left me pretty upset.
Well, things are looking up. Once again, thanks to Rudd for being the middle man for me with the lady that made my new ones. I can't wait to get out hunting with the longbow and leathers.

Bow_1_-_Copy.JPG

Re: My New "Camo"

very, very sexy!
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

those turned out awesome Shovel. What is the length of the long bow?

6 foot bow, then must be a 7 foot buckskinning, deer killing machine. Cool Pics. Good Luck!!

Pretty cool. I wish I was real proficient with my recurve. Compounds are so easy they make me lazy at real archery like you do. Gr8 lookin outfit.

Sweeeet skins man!!! I'd imagine those would cost a guy a pretty penny.

I don't agree with ThA4. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

But you do look like a sharp dressed man

Now you need a buckskin hat to cover the glare /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

Awesome Jay!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now you need a buckskin hat to cover the glare </div></div>

Ouch!!!!!!!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
How's this?

New_duds_-_Copy_2_.JPG

Great to see you back in your hunting attire Jay! I pity the fool that tries to take this set! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hoofline.gif

New hides look great Jay, I think some of us were born 200 years to late.

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom