Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My new huntin buggie

moosehunter

PMA Member
My brother had this little Samurai sitting in his garage for 8 or 9 years. I always bugged him about selling it to me but he either said no or maybe. My sister-in-law and nephew decided to sell it and thought I should have 1st shot at it to sort of keep it in the family. It hasn't been on the road since 98. Don't really no why but Todd bought it from the city at an impound auction. I got it running but have to buy some misc parts to get it driving. After I put some grippers on and add a little lift this thing will go just about anywhere. Probably gonna wrap it with some kind of camo as well.

727-dscf5747_-_copy.jpg

He forgot to sell you the back half. It looks great! Good luck with it. Be careful making sharp turns! I remember rollover issues!

That will be a great hunting rig! Nice!

Believe it or not, I was on a southern Texas pig hunt once and the people hosting us had taken one of those and then built a tower on it! I was afraid to climb up in it, it looked like it could tip at any second. But it got around great.

Sweet. I've always wanted one. Small, light, easy to work on (relatively) and just dangerous enough to keep it interesting.

That Sami is in great shape, most the once you see around here are all beat to piss. Those things get around great

They are awesome. My cousin had one back in high school and it was a ritual for all the farm kids to bring their huge 4x4 trucks to a field after a big rain to see who could mud drag the farthest.....anyway my cousin showed up w/his samurai and never did get stuck! They practically float with bigger tires.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Top Bottom