Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My newest family member

Scooter1

We'd like to share with our fellow outdoorsmen and women the arrival of our latest family member. Haley was born at 7:22 Saturday morning after a fairly short 5 hour labor. Everyone is well and we are home now!

dsc_4012.jpg

Haley has a brother(6) and a sister(1.5), (another sister is in heaven) and they are so wound up right now I dont know how Im gonna get em down for a nap:p. Maybe Ill do the 'ol Mt Dew sugar spike and crash:way:
Then I can have myself a PBR (or 2) with my stogie :drink2::drink1:.

Thank you all for allowing me to share!

waukon, you wouldnt happen to know the young man who killed the stud double dropper up there when it snowed? I saw a pic in sportsmans on my way to the river. Folks on this site would love to see it!

That Big Buck from Allamakee is on KQ98.com BiG Buck contest along with a ton of other bruisers free to the public all the bucks however are shot in the tri state area

That Big Buck from Allamakee is on KQ98.com BiG Buck contest along with a ton of other bruisers free to the public all the bucks however are shot in the tri state area

Thanks for the link. That is the deer of a lifetime for a lot of people

Top Bottom