Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Personal Best

nbk68

did a nice spot and stalk on this guy 2 days in a row . Belly crawled to 28 yards on friday while he was bedded down with a doe . Made my shot when he stood up .He went 300 yards down the fence line and pilled up .
This is my Personal Best unofficially scoring in at 151 and 3/8s . I need to have a pro do it the palmation throws me and my buddy off when it comes to scoring
ResizedImage9513524845986371-1.jpg

ResizedImage9513524845994381.jpg

ResizedImage9513524845998011.jpg

ResizedImage9513524846002191.jpg

I gotta ask :grin: How big are you? You make that deer look tiny, and he looks like a mature deer. Just wondering... Congrats on your kill man :way:

dedgeez said:
I gotta ask :grin: How big are you? You make that deer look tiny, and he looks like a mature deer. Just wondering... Congrats on your kill man :way:

I was thinking the same thing:)

Congrats:way:

-}}}---------->

Sometimes the score should be secondary and this is one of those cases IMO. Awesome unique rack and great hunt! :way:

Congrats! Great mass on him. And, yeah, you dwarf that buck!! I would have liked to watch you belly crawl towards him. Lol

Just sneaking up on two bedded deer to 28 yards is amazing enough! That alone makes victory so much sweeter. Awesome deer!

Top Bottom