My tag arrived

You should check out the new true talker seductive sassy call.. the warning says to wear coveralls, a rain coat, and to go in like rambo....

Must get awful agressive during the rut? Lol

I like that Crazy Big Foot Cable Show. Good for a laugh. I always wonder why the Sasquatch lookers are out at night,,while most of the towns folk see them in daylight?

If it is as easy as on TV, all you need is a pretty girl by your side and one package of jack links jerky. Which I believe is available at most grocery stores and local malls-

Several years ago, an individual petitioned the USFWS to list the Sasquatch as an endangered species. Not surprisingly, the office in charge said no, but they actually had to go through the formal process and write a Federal Register notice stating there wasn't enough valid data to warrant listing. Every so often it makes the rounds in our office. If you read it for it's merits, alone, its actually very well written and makes a compelling argument to list Bigfoot/Sasquatch. I need to see if I can dig it up again.

Regarding the tag, though, I'm confused. It doesn't say if its valid during the late female season. Would be a shame to shoot one and then realize it was a male who had shed some of his fur...

LOL! If you listen to some of the guys on the site you swear you would have a better chance of seeing a Squatch than a whitetail doe on their hunting properties! Guess someday my grand kids will read about these ancient extinct deer creatures in books and Squatches will be roaming everywhere! :D

Back