Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NASP Training

ElkHunter

Life Member
Hey Super can you give us an update on the Archery in the School Training Certification.How many people took the course and how many teachers were there?

I have to load some pics on here and then I will give a nice update. Until then check the front page of the metro section tomorrow for some pics and story in the Des Moines Register! This is going to be a huge program in the next few years to come.
Thanks
Chad

I am looking forward to the article since I will graduate in May and be looking for a teaching job!

I have spent some time on the NASP website and even contacted the company today. My archery shop is going to get involved with this. Trying to set up training. Too bad I didn't know about the one that just happened.

Sorry I've been slacking. I'm working on getting a post together explaining the NASP program in the state of Iowa. I have my level 2 certification as does other members of the IBA and ISAA, and we will be conducting other classes in the state in the near future. I'll try and get that up tonight.
Thanks

Hopefully soon, need to get enough people signed up, and secure a indoor location. I can only give the level one certification, you have to be level three to give a level two class. Hope to get level three next year. I will keep all informed.
Thanks

We have an indoor range at our church and I am sure I can open it up for the training here in Oskaloosa. Would this be of interest?

Joe

Top Bottom