Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NCAA Bracket

Iowa not in it, Okla not in it. Ok. St.not in it, Arkansas is in it. My daughter goes to school there but I just can't bring myself to root for them. I have to root for Creighton. Go Jays!

Always good to see the Dukies go down, Do you think [censored] Vitale even watches the tournament after they loose!!!

I'm not a Duke fan, but those arrogant jaggoffs from VCU really pissed me off. I hate cocky teams like that. Can only lay blame where it needs to lie... Duke missed too many free throws and pizzled it down their own legs.

My brakcet got busted by Texas Tech losing. I guess I put too much on an experienced coach. All my final four teams are still in it at least.

Didn't mind seeing Duke lose at all. I think I'll take a couple hours off this afternoon and kick back in the recliner and root for the Big Ten some more.

[ QUOTE ]
Always good to see the Dukies go down, Do you think [censored] Vitale even watches the tournament after they loose!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah he still watches cuz north carolina is still in it. if they loose he probably start talking about a lower seed and act like he has been behind them all season. hes annoying.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not a Duke fan, but those arrogant jaggoffs from VCU really pissed me off. I hate cocky teams like that. Can only lay blame where it needs to lie... Duke missed too many free throws and pizzled it down their own legs.

[/ QUOTE ]

DUKE SUCKS!!!
grin.gif

my bracket is still holding on... I lost the Texas Tech game, Duke game and I called an upset of George Wash. over Vanderbilt that didn't happen - not even close.

I went on a limb calling for Memphis to make the final four along with Georgetown, FLorida and UCLA. With UCLA taking Memphis in the champ.

I am a huge Duke fan...well I guess I should say I am a Coach K fan. They will be back! I think it is a great complemet to Duke to be such a huge story and be all over news that they got beat. How many other times has a #6 seeded team getting beat first round been such a big deal? That will just fuel the fire for them next season. Go DUKE!

Coach K is an amazing motivator and a class guy. If you ever have a chance to hear him speak take it. It is worth the price of admission.

[ QUOTE ]
I am a huge Duke fan...well I guess I should say I am a Coach K fan. They will be back! I think it is a great complemet to Duke to be such a huge story and be all over news that they got beat. How many other times has a #6 seeded team getting beat first round been such a big deal? That will just fuel the fire for them next season. Go DUKE!

Coach K is an amazing motivator and a class guy. If you ever have a chance to hear him speak take it. It is worth the price of admission.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trying desperately to resist the urge to flame...
grin.gif

I was glad to see Duke get beat,even though I took them to win that game.I told my son while watching the game that I would gladly take a loss to see them get beat.I haven't liked them since the early 90's when they had Hurley and Laettner.I was glad to see the ref's let them play and see Paulus and Scheyer get bitch slapped around.I do like Coach K and think he is a class act!

[ QUOTE ]
With UCLA taking Memphis in the champ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Florida I have getting up set by Butler...Florida is over rated. UCLA I have them playing UNC and UCLA nabbing the title.

What a weekend of some GREAT games! Absolutely LOVED seeing Wisconsin get knocked out, they've been playing like crap.

Now we just need Kansas knocked out of it. Sorry to say Kentucky couldn't get the job done. Go So. Ill..(Rock-Chalk-Jayhawk...ugh!!)

MO

Aw come on, MO, don't be a sore loser, maybe your program will rebound from the Quin debacle and be in the running again soon, Anderson is a good coach. Rock Chalk!!!

Ouch! Ya had to mention Quin. (Why couldn't we get Brandon Rush?) I went to the MU-KU game @ Columbia this year. The tiggers always (used to) really rise to the occassion for that one...this year, not so much.

Yes, Anderson does seem to be a class act. Oh well, there's always next year, or the next year, etc...

MO
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What a weekend of some GREAT games! Absolutely LOVED seeing Wisconsin get knocked out, they've been playing like crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

O yeah, loved it.

I cannot believe that Ohio State pulled that game off. Their heads were planted so far up their butts at half time that I thought that NEXT season was screwed as well! Props to Memphis for knocking off a TOUGH Texas A&M team as well, one of the best games of the tournament.

Top Bottom