Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NE Iowa

iawalleyeguy

I'm looking for a change of scenery ,from NW Iowa, looking at NE part of the state.Any info on Vulga River area? I'm thinking it probably gets hammered. Anybody want to hook me up with some good public areas that don't get over pressured in the 4 NE corner counties feel free to send me a PM cuz I need some help! Go Hawks

Man I was going to help a brother out until I saw go hawks. Change that to go cyclones and we will talk. ;)

Man I was going to help a brother out until I saw go hawks. Change that to go cyclones and we will talk. ;)

X2. I know the area well, but the thought of sharing it with a hawk fan is against my beliefs! I'll tell you what, if ISU wins on Saturday, Ill shoot you a PM with some ideas of decent public land to try. If Iowa wins, Ill just shoot you;-)(joking of course)

If my wife wasn't a hawkeye I might....no,no I wouldn't! Hawkeyes all the way that will put cy #3 in the state.Ouch!

Hang in there bud...don't give in to the Clown promisers :D

Seriously, can't help you in NE Iowa, but could possibly point you to some NW Iowa spots that may be hidden treasures. My prediction for Saturday...Hawks 34 ; Clowns 27. GO HAWKS!!!

NWBuck

Hang in there bud...don't give in to the Clown promisers :D

Seriously, can't help you in NE Iowa, but could possibly point you to some NW Iowa spots that may be hidden treasures. My prediction for Saturday...Hawks 34 ; Clowns 27. GO HAWKS!!!

NWBuck

Man I hope your right!I'm alway open to new areas to hunt if your willing to share!

Top Bottom