Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need advice - Few questions.

stevep

I've got a few questions. Here's where I'm at... I've got a new plot. Bulldozed back in January, finally sprayed, cleared and tilled up and ready for planting. Lime is going down this week, and my plan for this season is to plant 1/2 in clover and 1/2 in brassicas. I've had my soil tests done and I know how much P&K that I need to add, but I have not added it yet. I plan on planting brassicas at the end of July, and (I think) planting for clover should be done at the end of August (if that's correct..?). If I put all of my P&K down at once when I plant the brassicas, will it be "gone" on the clover half by the time I plant them a month later? If it's best done at the time of planting, I can apply P&K to the brassica half when I plant it, and to the clover half when I plant it.

Any (and all) advice welcome. I'm new to this, but having a blast and learning a ton from everyone at IW.

Thanks!

Steve

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You will be fine putting your fertilizer out when you plant your brassicas! I would recommend tilling the fertilizer into the soil a bit though.

You will be fine putting your fertilizer out when you plant your brassicas! I would recommend tilling the fertilizer into the soil a bit though.

agree, but Impact Steve you forgot to mention, Do not spray round up, Sorry buddy , :) Had to

Great looking area Stevep

Top Bottom