Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need DNR info

THEBAD

I need the DNR website url for the area where non-residents can check and see if they drew a tag or not. I beleive that Limbchicken or some one posted it this summer, but I cant find it any where.

Basically the situation arises from someone who was caught trespassing last Sunday night, who is a non-resident and our group believes he is not hunting on a non-resident tag, rather a Land owners tag from his fathers land, which is next to where we were hunting.

It is sort of strange he has non-resident tags form multiple seasons each year? but we want to confirm prior to reporting any specifics.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks for the links guys....The individual in question did not even attempt to get a non-resident tag . He also has his business and home address on the web saying that he lives in Missouri.

My dilemma is the guys I hunt with live in a small town close to there and it may cause problems for them with the locals if we turn this guy in, where as we live in a different small town a hour away so that part of it wouldn't affect us. There is more history to this than what I am saying here as well.

What would you do ?

It's a hard thing but the only thing one can do is the correct thing and I KNOW you already know what the answer is !!! If we don't or you don't support your local F&G by reporting these guys than don't feel bad when your hunting pays the price because you have become part of the problem not the FIX !
If we all look for the easy way around all these issue's none of these guys who are giving our
sport a bad name will ever be delt with... It's much to easy to look the other way...DO the right
thing I know you will or you would have never put this post in. You got my support as N/R I know that don't mean to much but I would see it as a sportsmen supporting his sport!

GOOD LUCK & FEEL PROUD OF WHAT YOU DO.... A huntN friend....MXZ.

You know what you need to do......
I would surely turn him in, it makes me sick to see/hear of these people making a fool out of the system.

Good luck and good hunting.

-GunnerJon

Top Bottom