Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need more people to give opportunities like this to these people.

bowtech150

Backstrap Assassin
It has been a goal of mine to take disabled people hunting for the past few years now. This past fall I got my chance to help several handicapped veterans harvest deer with crossbows and everyone shot at least two deer. I didn't really think much of it till after the hunts were over, but it really did something to me and made me feel way different about hunting then it has ever has before. It was very rewarding to see these guys not let anything stop them from hunting. So hopefully this was a kick start to something more than I can imagine!!!

So if this website will actually post my pics this time I will try to post some pictures of the veterans.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=EKV2sZQN4ng

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Where are you at in Eastern IA? If you need any pointers/help from a disabled guys point of view, I'd be more than happy to help, I'm kinda an expert in that area..lol I hunt out of a chair myself.

They are the reason we get to do the things we love to do like hunting. And to give to them in any way is Awesome!!! i commend you!

Thats great i have a son who was born with spina bifida and is in a wheelchair. It is definetly more of a challenge to get him to spots to hunt but i dont care i love him to death and it is so rewarding to see him harvest deer or turkey way better than when i kill something. So mu hats off to you for doing something like that its awesome

This is awesome. I feel rewarded just getting a friend or family member their first or personal best. I commend you.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Top Bottom