Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Need some help. Bow string

iabowhunter

I need some help. I opened up my bow case tonight and found that a dam mouse had somehow made it's way into my case and started to chew thru the bow string.

Anyone know of a good place online to order a winner's choice string that's 99.5 inches long? I have called all the proshops close to Fairfield and no one has one that's 99.5 inches. I found on place that sells TailorMaid strings up in CR butI have never heard of TailorMaid strings before. Are they any good?

Thanks for any help.

Should have checked with Boyd at Buck Hollow Sports in Pella! I would have bought one for you and met you in Fairfield when I went to see my grandmother who is ill. I am originally from Fairfield. You could have paid me when I brought it to ya.

Thanks for the offer. I remembered Buck Hollow after I ordered from Scheels. I need to make it up there some time soon and check out Buck Hollow.

Thanks again!

Just out of curiosity, when did you graduate from FHS? You may be quite a bit younger than me so I may not know you. PM me if you want. Would be nice to know.

Top Bottom