Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nephew had a heck of a season!!

jkratz5

Well I don’t have the full stories but wanted to give a shout out to my nephew for a grinding season that rewarded him with 2 great whitetails.

Nov. 11th he connected on his first archery buck ever. He has been really patient the last 3 years and let a lot of really nice 3 year olds walk, much more patient than inwas at his age.

He had been in the stand for 20 minutes and this brute came crusing thru. I laughed when he said he was shaking so bad he didn’t know if he was going to be able to get the bow off the hanger! Well he did and 10 ringed the buck at 12 yards. Watched it pile up at 60

9B368A23-99C7-4238-A9D3-45A00EC21151.jpeg

Fast forward to Saturday. Our other target buck that I had a close encounter with in mid-November made a mistake and he was able to crush a true 8pt giant. Tons of character and mass for days.

5416C58E-7F20-4D2F-94E7-1CAA24304174.jpeg

Always fun to see the boys become men and inherit the passion. Congrats on an awesome year buddy!!

Well I don’t have the full stories but wanted to give a shout out to my nephew for a grinding season that rewarded him with 2 great whitetails.

Nov. 11th he connected on his first archery buck ever. He has been really patient the last 3 years and let a lot of really nice 3 year olds walk, much more patient than inwas at his age.

He had been in the stand for 20 minutes and this brute came crusing thru. I laughed when he said he was shaking so bad he didn’t know if he was going to be able to get the bow off the hanger! Well he did and 10 ringed the buck at 12 yards. Watched it pile up at 60

View attachment 126520

Fast forward to Saturday. Our other target buck that I had a close encounter with in mid-November made a mistake and he was able to crush a true 8pt giant. Tons of character and mass for days.

View attachment 126521

Always fun to see the boys become men and inherit the passion. Congrats on an awesome year buddy!!
Wow, very nice. Congrats to him.

Good night!!!!!! Holy cow dude!!!!! While he’s passing 3 yo’s I was smoking dinkers at that age!!!
U created a monster!!!!! What a season!!! I love it!!!! Bombers!!!

A season to remember. Great deer. Congrats to all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good night!!!!!! Holy cow dude!!!!! While he’s passing 3 yo’s I was smoking dinkers at that age!!!
U created a monster!!!!! What a season!!! I love it!!!! Bombers!!!
I do believe we have created a monster, lol!!!

Just afraid the kid is going to jump out of the stand from excitement lol

Both fantastic bucks! That bottom one like you say, what a slammer of an 8pt, congrats to that young man well done!

Top Bottom