Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Arrows

iowaqdm

PMA Member
I was thinking of ways to pass time until hunting season arrives so I've decided to get some new arrow shafts bought and fletch them. Trying to decide on colors/shafts ect. I have been using Easton Axis and Gold Tip shafts lately. Anything better than these? I was thinking about getting Gold Tips again or possibly trying Carbon Express Maxima shafts. I usually fletch them with white wraps and all white fletching (Blazers). I was thinking about trying some duravanes this time. Kinda tired of the all white color and was looking for some different ideas. I would like arrows that are bright and that are easy to see in flight. I would like to hear what you prefer and why.
If you can post a picture of your arrow combination that would be great!

i shoot gold tips with the iw wraps.... for vanes i use orange and black and i use aluminok nocks and they look sweet....

I am setting up my maxima shafts with an Iowa whitetail wrap and black and white tiger stripe blazer vanes. Should be sweet when they are finished.

I haven't shot the Gold Tip pros, but have shot the Maximas for over 2 seasons now. These things are bullet proof or so I have found.

I just picked up a doz from a bow shop down in IA at about the cheapest price I've found yet. If your interested, shoot me a PM/email and I'll give you his contact info.

Top Bottom