Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Binoculars

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nikon Monarch ATB 8x42, great binos at a good price. </div></div>

I have a pair of the early Monarch ATB 8x42... probably 10 or 12 years old... still going strong after lots of hunting abuse.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shadowpeople</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Leupold Wind River Cascade 10x42. Best binoculars I have ever owned. Compared them to the Nikon Monarch's at cabela's looking at the eye chart and could read the letters better with them so I got them. Limited lifetime warranty and a price of $300 it was a pretty good investment. </div></div> Just what I got last year after suffering with shit binos for years, it's worth the little extra money to get 10X42 instead of 8X42 too. I love the Leupolds!

Nikon has a 25 year no fault warranty as well. for moderatley priced optics I would stick with the best Nikon you can afford. save a littlle longer and go with the Leicas. they will last a lifetime and also carry a no fault warranty.

Top Bottom