Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New bow

jc64241

Alright I need some advice. Right now I have a diamond stud by bow tech and am looking to upgrade. I am just not happy with the bow. it really starts to drop @ 40 yards. I am big fan of solo cams. I have started looking at the mission bows. Also the stud is rough on the draw back.
So bad that I can't use a drop away rest on it. It wants to jump out of it. Let me know please. Budget is $1000.

I recommend the elite hunter to anybody that wants a pure hunting bow. Smooooooth draw. Great warranty and customer service. Shoot one once and see what you think. It's a dual binary cam but I've never had any of my elites come out of time. Try to shoot as many bows as you can that are set up to fit your draw and then let the bow pick you.

I really like the hoyt spider 30 with the rkt. With a $1000 budget you will be into higher end bows and you really can't go wrong.

$1000 budget makes it a pretty wide open market. Spend some time, get to some shops and start shooting. That is the only way that you are going to find one you like.

Are you using your old accessories on your new bow, (sight, rest, quiver, stab)or are you getting new ones? If you are getting new ones that's going to affect your bare bow budget for $1000.

I'm a Mathews fan. The new ZXT msrps for $799. But if you are going to buy new add ons that will be tight.

I have settled on a sight, stab, and quiver that I like and just transfer them to my new bow. I use a drop away rest, but I like to get a new one when I get a new bow. My thinking that with springs and moving parts it is possible for failure over time, so I replace it.

What I am getting at I guess is if your happy with you add ons keep them and put your money into the bow.

-}}}---------->

Elite Answer or Pure. I'm a long draw length guy so I went with the Pure for the longer ATA. They are easy to tune and shoot like a dream. Best CS in the business IMO.

If you want a $1000 bare bow, id check out the new mathews creed. Looks like a B.A. Bow and msrp is 999.00 but if your gonna buy new accessories, id try to stay in the $700-800 range bow only

I just took a buddy to double lung. He tried out the mission line. He ended up with a new ballistic. Totally outfitted he spent around $900 (sights, dampeners, quiver, rest, arrows, field tips, etc. I shoot a switchback (and love it) but tried his out and this thing is a real nail driver, I pattern even closer with his at (40yds) and its not even setup for me. Real smooth for a dual cam. They do have a few single cams in the line up that are pretty sweet as well. I wouldn't hesitate to go with mission.

If ur budget is that for only a bow try to find a bowtech destroyer 350 I haven't shot a nicer bow an I've shot Mathews and Hoyt, personally nothing compares. Another nice bow same brand, try and shoot the insanity or invasion and invasion cpx they are all very smooth and fast but we all have different opinions

Make sure you check out the Strother line. Honestly you will love what they have to offer!

Top Bottom