Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New buck pics

vman

Got some pics back the other day. This was the best one. Also noticed that last year must have been a bumper year for fawn bucks. I have at least 4 different 1.5 year old bucks on camera in one 30 acer patch. Anyway just courious what you think he would score. I know I have some bigger deer then this running around, but if he is P&Y man he would look good over my fireplace.
9point2.jpg
9point1.jpg

To heck with the score, Vman. . . if he gets your heart to racing when he comes by, then try and take him. Sometimes the medium bucks make the best mounts, because you get to notice more of the deer than just the antlers. Good luck, and great pics !

Nice Pics Vman,
He will score in the mid to high teens, is my guess.

I agree with Camoman, if he puts a lump in your pants ,......let fly !!!!! Make a good shot and he will hang over your fireplace.

How much can I build a cam for???????
I just bought 2 Trail Monitor cams. Model 3500 for 400 bucks .

They sell for 249.99 in the Cabelas cat.

I am really interested in the "home brews" but am not very good with small things in my big ol' glammy grips .

Do you build cams for guys and what do you charge??????

Nice Pics , Hopefully I will get some pics to add,

Gritty

Let him go this year vman and I'll bet you'll never regret it. Given another year or two and he could be a real dandy.

I figured i'd let him walk, But my dad is coming down for late muzzloader. Now it may take a small act of god for him not to pull the trigger. Anyway fregutz, Email me at jvickerman@sirisonline.com for details.

My guess is the buck is 2.5 years old and about 5-10 short of P&Y. No G4 on the right really hurts the score. Next year he will be a 140-class 10. The year after.... hmmmm.

Your choice.

vman,

Teens...maybe. That said, shoot him if he's a buck you're happy with. I shot a buck last bow season that scores around 110 inches, but was one of the most awesome hunts I've ever been on. The score is only a number...it's the memory that counts the most. Good Hunting!

Top Bottom