Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New forum member

O

outdoorz

Hello all,

Greetings from Canada. Great forum you've got here, I found it while looking for info on TrailCams. I look forward to learning and contributing. I just tagged out here on my second deer (attached) and I'm very keen on building some Trail Cameras to place in the cedar swamp where I shot the buck to see what else is there for next year.

John

Attachments

• 35940-photo01.jpg
    35940-photo01.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 228
welcome to the site, great buck, and is that a CUBS hat on your head?? i see a gigantic "C" and am horrified that there may be another cubby fan on the site!! j/k, welcome to the site!!
waytogo.gif

Thanks Muddy, glad to be here. Sorry, no that's not a Cubs hat
doah.gif
It's a Columbia Sportswear cap.

I have to say I'm a died in the wool Blue Jays fan.

I have been to a Chicago Cubs game though when in Chicago years ago...

John
smile.gif

welcome to the best and friendliest deer hunting site on the web. i should warn you first...........don't use the dancing banana except in extreme cases. only muddy uses it freely. if you feel the need to use it you must shoot it too!.......like this.......................
rambo.gif
yay.gif

Wish that it were true, every new member a Cubs fan. Any chance we could get a dancing banana with a Yankee's hat? Then it would be worth blasting and look even more like Muddy.

Oh yeah, is this the first year the Blue Jays have been in the major leauge?

The 'Bonker

Thanks all for the hospitality and warm welcome!!! This is the most amazing place to spend time outside of my treestand!

John

You said it! This is a great place to spend time, have fun and honestly improve your skills. Welcome and lead the bannana.

rambo.gif
yay.gif

Top Bottom