Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Growth?

Great pics guys!!!!
waytogo.gif
Keep them coming
grin.gif

Heres a clip from some video I got tonight. This was the smaller of the three bucks but Im still working on how to edit film. Ill post more if i can.
786bigbuck.jpg

Those are some nice pics you have Scott. That one is going to be really wide when it is fully developed.

I missed getting a pic of a pig tonight.
He was starting g3's and was 2-3 inches outside his ears already.

got this one tonight, the picture doesnt do him any justice, but nicerack and I think he is gonna be a booner for sure
beerchug.gif

1005bilg_2-med.jpg

SplitG3 This is PAbowhunter i see you are from Ohio.I live in south west Pa.I got some hunting land in around Salt Fork state park this is the first time i can hunt it.It looks good.Is it worth my time to scout it.I was thinking of going in Aug.to start watching the fields.My house is about 2hr away.I would like to have some feed back. Thanks Pa Bowhunter jssnyder@nb.net [

liv4rut.....the one in the light grass with the brow tines and the main beams going whould that by chance be out by big creek? cuz that looks almost exactly like the buck and the area out there i ALMOST hit the buck with my car at.

huntn4life88
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif
sniper.gif

Top Bottom