New Guy

dwallin82

Hello all! I am a new guy here and figured this would be a good area to say hello because I didn't see an introduction area. My name is Dan and I live in NE Iowa. I have been deer hunting for about 7 years now and am just getting into bow hunting for the first time this year. I arrowed my first deer on Wed. night, a nice sized doe, and I don't think my heart has slowed down yet! I for sure have caught the addiction! Seems like a nice site and I hope to contribute as much as I take away from it. I am big into Chevy trucks and hunting so if there is ever any questions I can try to help with just let me know!

Dan

Welcome to the site . . . and be forewarned - if you come here very much, your addiction will just grow. Congrats on your first bow deer. You have a lot of exciting hunts ahead of you.

Don't know about the Chevy truck part /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif but welcome to the site. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Welcome to the site....take everything with a grain of salt....then swallow as much information as you can. There's alot to learn from the experience of the members.

Welcome....if you'd have said Ford we'd be in trouble. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

As others have said....if you think your addiction is bad now....wait a few weeks when the rut kicks in and this forum is hoppin with huge bucks!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ironwood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just so you know it is against man law to post in the Harvest forum with out pictures.

Welcome </div></div> /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ironwood</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just so you know it is against man law to post in the Harvest forum with out pictures.

Welcome </div></div>

I didn't take any pictures 'cause it was just a doe, then later all my friends were telling me I should have just because it was my first bow kill.

Yeah, the Chevy thing ain't changing! At the shop I work at, however, we have some fairly nice HIGH horsepower powerjokes and cummers come through the door along with the duramaxs so I get to see them all.

Just a doe? I'm not too smart I admit but I can't figure out how to fit the rack in my grill!!
I'll leave the Chevy comment alone, but it's really hard to. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif
Chevy's Rock /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Oh, welcome to the addiction, what a way to go!

Welcome to the site! Your addiction will grow and your only disappointment will be not having enough time to make posts and spend time in the stand and do everything else that you need to get done in a day's time.
Or maybe you are like Limbchicken and don't have anything else to do but make posts and spend time in the stand.

You will see what I mean in November /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Welcome again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JETHRO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome and have fun! </div></div> /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Back