Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New IBA Website

sheepman

The IBA will be launching a new website at the IBA Spring Banquet. The homepage proof is done and looks awesome! Head over to the IBA Facebook page as we will be unveiling the new homepage in the weeks leading up to the IBA Spring Banquet. First sneak peak is scheduled for tonight around 6PM.

I think this is something a lot of IBA members have been looking forward to!

The IBA will be launching a new website at the IBA Spring Banquet. The homepage proof is done and looks awesome! Head over to the IBA Facebook page as we will be unveiling the new homepage in the weeks leading up to the IBA Spring Banquet. First sneak peak is scheduled for tonight around 6PM.

I think this is something a lot of IBA members have been looking forward to!

I gave a shout out to IBA on facebook. It was quickly untagged by whoever manages the FB site on behalf of IBA. If IBA wishes to expand things like that shouldn't happen. Not a big deal, just odd.

No offense but I don't see anything game changing so far.

Hopefully when the new site is functional you won't be disappointed. One thing I can guarantee is the new site will is a much needed improvement over the current website!

Thanks for your support of the IBA!

Yes it is - new website is still in development so you will still see the old site for now - hopefully launch new one live to the public at Spring Banquet - last day of the month.

So the only way to currently see the new website is going thru facebook? If so I will have my daughter bring it up tonight and check it out.
Thanks

We are slowly releasing what the homepage design will look like to generate more interest in the website.

Thanks for the support!

Top Bottom