Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Idea...

THEBAD

Ok, to say I am a little disappointed in the quality of pictures are members are posting this year is a understatement, and furthermore I am just as guilty as the next guy of not sharing my true Iowa Giant deer trail cam photos.

I am wondering if we can setup a way to still post our good deer photos for all to enjoy and yet have a way to remain anonymous

Anyone have any thoughts…I have two Ideas, first allow us to just post pictures anonymously an or second which I think is the better solution is to have a way where we can request a post to have the posters name masked form the public and yet still available to the site admins so nobody abuses the privledge to share our "BIG" pictures with everyone.

Like this one from an anonymous member? You all can send them to me and I will post or you can send to another trusted moderator and I am sure they would do the same. bowhunterjsc@yahoo.com
DSC064782.JPG

Yea, I would love to post some 160+ giants but, people like Saskguy are hoarding all the big deer in places like Canada, and people in Iowa. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Dean

I have been keeping all my a secret because I am just a secretive kinda guy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JaketheRipper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a good idea.</div></div>

I agree.

hoofline.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You all can send them to me and I will post or you can send to another trusted moderator and I am sure they would do the same.</div></div>

I agree with <span style="color: #009900">150 Class</span>, I would be happy to posted photos' for members and you can be sure that they will remain anonymous. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

blakeswia@mchsi.com

hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

I was very reluctant to post this pic, afraid someone would move in on all of my "bigger" bucks. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Trailcamera422.jpg

hmmm. do you people not want to post your trail cam pics because you dont want people knowing what you see or what? im kinda puzzled. thats easily done though.

There have been many members bitten in the ass by a photo they posted. Deer shot, sheds picked up, etc. I don't blame anyone for being paranoid.

I'll help out as well, I'll post pics anonymously.

muddy@iowawhitetail.com

It happened to me right here on this site. I posted a trailcam pic of a good buck here a few years ago. I never saw him during bow season but was at the taxidermist in late November checking out the recent kills and there was the buck with MY picture from this site attached to it. To this day I have no idea who that was.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tomo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It happened to me right here on this site. I posted a trailcam pic of a good buck here a few years ago. I never saw him during bow season but was at the taxidermist in late November checking out the recent kills and there was the buck with MY picture from this site attached to it. To this day I have no idea who that was. </div></div>I do, some freakin low life. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Top Bottom