Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Jealous Member From WI.

hags

Big shout out to everyone at IWT.com from a new member.
Awesome pics. posted....wish I had some of that caliber of deer to post, but baiting is back in WI.
Another big hello to the forum's mod....Vman......I wish I knew more about this guy, seems like he knows his stuff.

hags

Welcome hags! Glad to see you - thanks again for all of the great homebrew "stuff" from your site
waytogo.gif

Take it easy
grin.gif

Hi hags...welcome to iowawhitetail.

Lots of great people on this site.

Oh ya, Vman, he an alright guy too.
jester.gif

Welcome hags! It's great to have you aboard. I'd have to agree about the profile pic Pupster, kind of looks like me after a night out with the boys!
yay.gif

Welcome hags

Since vman's gone fishing we can say all we want with no concerns of reprisal until he's back. Sounds kind of like a high school kid with the folk out of town doesn't it?

after i quit laughing at the avatar of what appears to be a baby drinking out of the dog bowl...

welcome to the site, great guys all around. don't let vman fool ya, he's just as full of it as the rest of us.
doah.gif
evil.gif

welcome hags. i like your site. you will like this one too i bet. 1st rule here is the dancing banana is reserved only for muddy. if you decide you absolutely have to use it don't forget to shoot it down...
busted.gif
busted.gif
yay.gif
sniper.gif

Welcome Hags, you are right lucky to fall in with this bunch. They are straight shooters
26404-archer[1].gif

893USA1-thumb[1].gif

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Actually I know Jason (Vman) pretty well.We've been talking trail cameras for quite awhile now. Glad to find another site with guys interested in the same hobby, or addiction, as I am.

hags

Hey Hags, What part of Wisconsin are you from??? I live in WI and I"m not Jealous.
cool.gif
..I just live in a awesome county.....
grin.gif

Top Bottom