Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Knight Rifles!

Looks like a fantastic lineup. Now if I could just decide between the DISC Extreme or a TC Omega. I've been less than satisfied with my Traditions Vortek and have been reading some Randy Wakeman reviews and he is all about the Omega and Knight DISC rifles. My only concern would be if Knight could stay in business this time for warranty and service reasons.

The mountaineer is a beautiful gun thats for sure. They added a fully adjustable trigger which is nice. I think I am still stuck on buying the CVA Accura V2 hear in the future though. If knight had the speed breach and got away from the red primer jackets I would be all for it.

The mountaineer is a beautiful gun thats for sure. They added a fully adjustable trigger which is nice. I think I am still stuck on buying the CVA Accura V2 hear in the future though. If knight had the speed breach and got away from the red primer jackets I would be all for it.

Minus the speed breech, I think the Mountaineer is what you mention. No red primer jackets. Looks like it maybe uses the Lehigh breech plug and primer capper system.

http://www.knightrifles.com/pdfs/2011_Knight_Catalog_Web.pdf

Oh that is nice that it doesn't uses the discs, I couldn't see a great close up on it or I couldn't find it. Beautiful gun!!

Top Bottom