Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ClayBOW

Hello everyone, I am a new member and also a first time bowhunter. My main concern is scent control. I am very excited to get into the woods to experience deer hunting in a different way. Are scent control garments (scent lok etc.) worth the money? Has anyone heard of Ab-scent? It seems to be cheaper. Thankyou for your replies.

Welcome aboard, I'm not a scientist on scent control and if it works but I am an owner of the scent lok suit and I say it works, I am pretty sure the 'Bonker will fill you in on his latest scent control system. Good luck with the bow this fall.
grin.gif

Alaskan, where abouts in Alaska are you from? I have relatives that live in Anchorage. It is a beautiful place. Went fishing at Homer about 10 years ago. They are originally from Clayton County, Iowa, where I hunt at.

Welcome ClayBOW!
grin.gif

There are plenty of posts here with regards to opinions on scent control. You can do a search and should be able to read for hours!

Once again, enjoy the site.....things are getting ready to heat up!
grin.gif

Top Bottom