Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

new moultrie trail cam

buckfever57

bowhunt or die
Was wondering if any of u guys have the new moultrie trail cam they have. I think its called the 150. It has 150 degree field of view. Was wondering if any of u guys knew about it.

That thing looks sweet. Except the fact that it uses C-batteries. They don't last for crap. If it was in AA I would be all over it! The panoramic view would be sweet on a field.

I don't like the fact that it uses C batteries either. I also am leary of the rotating camera assembly. Major moving parts mean more chance of breaking down or malfunctions due to weather. Is there going to be trouble with the motor or gears when the temps are below freezing???

I almost bought one but then I got to wondering how the trigger speed would be. It has to be slower considering the camera lense made need to move before it takes the pic.

I'll give it a look, I've had good luck with Moultries, got six of them. I'm not a big fan of C batteries either but, three of my Moultries are D-55s and they hibernate until something gets in front of the lens. I use Duracells in them and they last 6-8 weeks at least. Problem is I don't think they make that model anymore.

Top Bottom