Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Muddy camera issue!?

Had my new muddy camera out for about 3 weeks went to check it tonight and didn't take a single picture but the battery life dropped to 70%... it worked good in the house for a few days before I put it out in the woods...the bucket of lucky buck is gone and deer tracks everywhere so I know it should have a ton of pictures!? Then when I go to check the sd card in my digital camera it let's me view some pictures and the others will be a black screen and it will say unrecognizable format!? Any ideas?

Years ago I would have problems if I tried to view a card on a digital camera. Not sure of the reason, but I would lose all the pictures on the card and have to reformat it. Maybe it's not the problem but it could be.

I bet it's your digital camera. Mine always tried to re-format the card, so I stopped using it. I take em home to the laptop or view them off my media streamer now. Hope you didn't lose the pics, that is always a bummer!

No the camera never took any pics at all it said 0000/1900 but when I walk in front of it at home in the house it will take pictures but I did view them in my laptop and the house pictures all turned out so I'm guessing my digital camera might be messed up...it's an older camera! I guess ill change the battery's out and go throw it back out tomorrow night for a week or so and check it again to make sure it's operating this time! Why do trail cams have to be so frustrating!

Top Bottom