Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New online show

jjdohm

I am entertaining the idea of starting a new online whitetail show. I don't have the cash to go on TV, and havent seen anyone do a CONTEST show online. It would be kind of a cross between Midwest Whitetail and Dream Season. Air in the fall, five or six teams from different states, points for achievements and viewer voting with a cash and merchandise PRIZE for the winning team. Please give me some feedback. Can I get teams and viewers?

My personal opinion is that I very much dislike any contest show that involves hunting. Give me a show where the host is passionate about hunting, supports conservation, and cares for both the history and future of hunting, and that's something I'd watch.

I don't necessarily care to see a kill shot every show, just show me an entertaining hunt.

havent seen anyone do a CONTEST show online.

This is where you lost me. Hunting should not be a competition. Every one of those types of shows I have watched looks like people are just shooting mediocre bucks trying to BEAT the other team or I should say to make a video.

Get a good group of people who love to hunt and share the adventure online.

In 100% honesty, I do not watch hardly any shows anymore. I honestly cannot stand most of them. There is only one video I watch before every spring turkey season and that is one of the old double bull videos. Those guys just seem real and you can tell they are having an absolute blast. That is what I want to see again in a hunting video.

You are about 6 years late on that idea. If you want to show good hunting footage people will watch. Or you can be the like rest and name your equipment every 5 seconds.

Liv4Rut said:
This is where you lost me. Hunting should not be a competition. Every one of those types of shows I have watched looks like people are just shooting mediocre bucks trying to BEAT the other team or I should say to make a video.

Get a good group of people who love to hunt and share the adventure online.

In 100% honesty, I do not watch hardly any shows anymore. I honestly cannot stand most of them. There is only one video I watch before every spring turkey season and that is one of the old double bull videos. Those guys just seem real and you can tell they are having an absolute blast. That is what I want to see again in a hunting video.

What Liv said! :way: Hunting is not a competition to shoot the biggest 2 1/2 yr old buck. Make a video of normal everyday hunters having fun and enjoying the outdoors and I'd be good. I'm so sick of all the wadells and wadell wannabees. Most hunting shows I can't stand to watch anymore.
Just give me my own stick and string and a strong tree and I'll be just fine without them.

Been there done that about 2 years ago and I will not do it again. Go to youtube and do a search for "MWC FullDraw" . It harmed allot of good friendships that are just now mending . I under estimated how possessed people could get over a few good prizes.

Or here is a link to the old home page for it.

Top Bottom