Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New PMA Memberships..... Better hurry up!!!!!!!

Re: New PMA Memberships..... Better hurry up!!!!!!

I know what you're saying muddy. Believe me I want to join now! Being a disabled veteran on a budget really sucks! I have two weeks left in my dual MBA program and I am hoping some jobs start popping up for me in sales/marketing. I dream of being an outside sales rep for a major hunting supplier/vendor. Once I get through these next two weeks I will have some free money! I gotta get a release and some items from Boyd for my new bow next month too! Maybe if I be good mamma will get those for me for Christmas! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif Dang, I said Christmas! That just doesn't sound possible, but it will be here before we know it. I'll be joining before too long!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kskoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just singed up for it a couple days ago. I work with Muddy and he convinced me. In my short time as a PMA member I have enjoyed it and it has been worth the money. There is a lot of information and pics. </div></div>

Me too, well I don't work with Muddy, but I did just sign up a couple of days ago, and it has been fun so far. Looking forward to more!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReleaseHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saving some money to join. Joined IBA this month so gonna hafta wait another month or so. </div></div>

Month or two? For $16? Take back some nickel cans and you're halfway there!

Now, don't take that the wrong way, you just got razzed by possibly the cheapest guy on this site. Limb was one time stunned speechless when I opened up my wallet and bought IW merchandise... with cash. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Yeah and ya had no money left and we almost got stranded at the "you know where" bar. Lol!

BlueRibbon had my back to have your back. We gotcha buddy!

fivespot.JPG

BrowN_SuGaR_Logo1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People complain about $16 for a membership but don't hesitate to drop $5 on a piece of crap like Buckmasters Magazine </div></div>

Why that guy even has a job is beyond me!!!

This site without the PMA has is better than most, thanks to all. Throw in the PMA and it has no rivals.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Hole Digger Thread! Enough said. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

But it just isn't the same without the pictures!! Glad my misery was entertaining to most!!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

I couldn't stand it any longer. Bunch of great folks and awesome site....sprung for the $16 this AM. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I'll resign next week! I am killing a buck this weekend and getting slammed! I figure that should get me the rest of the way there!

PMA membership-16.00
Beer can-- .05
Shooting a 160+ whitetail and drinking 320 cans of beer to pay your membership fee--- Priceless

Top Bottom