Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Setup

squ1rr31_

Brother in Bone
Looking to start a new setup for my bow, after losing a big buck last year and breaking all my arrows on a beaver slide. I have new Easton Axis arrows, looking to get a winner's choice custom string, a spot hogg rest and probably a nice trophy ridge or fuse sight with wound fiber optic cable. Let me know what you guys think.

Sounds good but I like Vapor Trail strings about half the cost of WC. Spot Hogg now has sight with wound fiber optic.

[ QUOTE ]
If you want a great string & cable then have "Crackers" at Carter's Archery make you a set. You will NOT regret it. Your bow will never shoot better.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a great choice, only person that puts strings and I let touch my bows is Mike (Crackers)

Like Rack said you will not regret letting Mike work his magic on your bow. He gets everything out of it he can.

If you are interested or questions just PM me and I will help you out with what I can about Mike's work.
He has done 3 of my bows and 2 of my buddies.

Steve

Bwhntr4life
I know some thing you don't know
grin.gif
grin.gif
and I ain't telling

[ QUOTE ]
dod't

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no, Mike, you're spelling like a true Missourian!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Just giving you a hard time! I actually bought a used Hoyt Ultratec that you'd put a restrung and worked your Mojo on and it's one of the best shooting bows I have. When it or one of the others is ready for a new string, we'll be in touch. Keep up the good work!
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Bwhntr4life
I know some thing you don't know
grin.gif
grin.gif
and I ain't telling

[/ QUOTE ]

Is my bow done or even in?!
grin.gif

You have forgot more then I will ever know.
Just trying to get you another customer beens you dont frequent this site much
grin.gif

Damn it, you cant do that to me "Crackers", that just ain't fair

Matt: I caught it late and he corrected it before I got to it.

I cant say much Im only 15 min from Missouri
grin.gif

Some of us work nights and it gets very slow on here about 2-4 am. (Just a hint)
Usually you are up that late arent you?
grin.gif

Me....no way lol

[ QUOTE ]
Some of us work nights and it gets very slow on here about 2-4 am. (Just a hint)
Usually you are up that late arent you?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike is in the St. Joseph area... North of Kansas City..... I am planning on mailing my bow to have it 'Crackerized'.... but I have over 100 bows ahead of mine on the waiting list
frown.gif
.... so I may be waiting a while....
wall.gif

Top Bottom