Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New to the board... some Questions.

R

riosart

Hey I'm new to the board and I'm happy to say that since I started hunting 4 yrs. ago , this year I got my first Buck. It was a small 5 point but it was truly amazing igot some pictures and I'll send them soon. My question is I hunt with a Rem. model 870 exp and I'm not able to see my sight that great my eyes have been checked (I figure that should cure my problems) they checked out ok. I added a tru-glo fiber optic sight but still have a little trouble when I'm leading the Target. I'm thinking of putting on one of those red dot scope sights will that help? All replys will be helpful.

new.gif

I had a red dot but it ate batteries something fierce.Switched to a trijicon dot sight,it is tritium powered and is not expected to lose the power for possibly 15 years.The sight is paralux free so it makes it real easy to use with both eyes open to shoot.Pricey at about 400 though.Could buy alot of batteries for that.

Top Bottom