Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Trail Cam

docH

Well, I finally broke down a bought a trail cam (Deer Cam 200). I set it up yesterday while hanging up 2 stands. Hopefully, when I check it next weekend I'll get some pics. This is my first attempt at it, so we'll have to see....
confused.gif
I also had the chance to watch a doe nurse twin fawns. It was pretty amusing to watch her when she grew tired of nursing them. They were still hungry. She would butt and kick at them but they kept coming back for more. Watched them for about 10-15 minutes until she bedded down.

if you put up two stands in the same type of weather we have been having you are dedicated.I wouldn't think about hanging stands. I can' t get too excited until it starts to cool off just a bit. Once the green starts dying - then its on.
bow.gif
bow.gif

Heck boys I donned my flannel shirt non scented off repellant and hung two also. I would have liked to have died by the time I was done. I couldn't stop to take a break while i was doing it because the mosquio's would have sucked me dry on the spot. It's great believe me!
bigshock.gif

Well Deadeye, I can't speak for Slim, but some say that it's not dedication, but stupidity. I like to get my stands up early and this weekend was the only chance I would have for awhile.

I hear the stupidity part. Been there, done that, and will be there again in the near future. Just haven't had enough time yet to hang stands. I also like to get them out early, but hoping for a nice partly cloudy windy day to get rid of the bugs.

Top Bottom