Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New website up and running

grimreaper888

Just seeing what you guys thought of the new company website. Just put it up and its not fully complete yet, but let me know what you think so far. Also if anyones interested in hunting with Tim Sylvia we are raffling of a bear hunt in Canada. Thanks
Kyle

New website???
shrug[1].gif

What is the website? and I don't know if I want to hunt with sylvia, you kill a bigger bear and he is gonna kick your ass.

Tim Sylvia is a bad MF'er!

Wish him good luck in his upcoming fight against the coming outta retirement Randy Couture!

God I love the UFC! Come to Iowa! and bring the ring girls!

See you at the classic....was wanting to watch the fight on Saturday night anyways so I will look you all up.

Shedder, I was going to wait to post this, and I'm not real sure just yet, but I am probably going to reserve a portion of a sports bar to watch the fight saturday night. I will also need around 15 people in my party to get it reserved. If interested, shoot me a pm.

me and maybe 5 of my buddys are gonna be stayin in dsm sat. nite if anyone is gonna go be watchin the fights anywhere. if ya are let me know thanks.

Top Bottom