Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Whitetails, Inc. Web Show - Barry Sanders for President

Todd
I'm supposed to be going over work note but stopped to watch the episode. Now I cant study!!!

He he he... I hear you man. Watching these early interviews talking about Barry Sanders is very - very crazy to me. I still can't believe he's dead on my wall!!!! The story is epic - hope you guys don't mind a little cry-baby action in your hunting videos!!!

I'm pretty sure he's dead. Judging by the 100 shots within a mile of my place on the first saturday of shotgun season, I'd be shocked if he wasn't. He doesn't live on any of the pieces I can hunt. He's just a passer-through, which is why I can't really hunt him. The crazy part though is that while reviewing the footage and storyline for our video, I think I had his age wrong. I think he was only a 4-1/2 year old this year, which means I'm glad I didn't kill him.

If he's alive, which I doubt he is; I will hopefully at least see what he looks like next year. Sucks I can't access the farm he lives on - but it is what it is!

I'm pretty sure he's dead. Judging by the 100 shots within a mile of my place on the first saturday of shotgun season, I'd be shocked if he wasn't. He doesn't live on any of the pieces I can hunt. He's just a passer-through, which is why I can't really hunt him. The crazy part though is that while reviewing the footage and storyline for our video, I think I had his age wrong. I think he was only a 4-1/2 year old this year, which means I'm glad I didn't kill him.

If he's alive, which I doubt he is; I will hopefully at least see what he looks like next year. Sucks I can't access the farm he lives on - but it is what it is!

Reason I asked was because right when I saw him in the video that giant browtine with a huge frame jumped out at me. Anything unique like that always grabs my eye. I remember a post of iowasportsman of a guy who shot a buck this past fall that was very similiar, big frame with a huge brow tine. Right after seeing that in your video I stopped it and went back to iowasportsman to try and find the thread and try and post the link here. I couldn't find it though. For your sake hopefully it wasn't the same one. Loved the video by the way!

Thanks brother! I don't talk to many guys around here, but I'd not be surprised if he was dead. I lose em every-year, but they aren't my deer - so good for anyone who get's a crack at these elusive beasts!

Top Bottom