Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New World Record?

waitn4rut

Checked my email today and my uncle from MN sent this to me. Don't know if I believe it or not yet. Buck grossed 235 and netted 223 typical, taken in Sperry, Iowa. The buck he is next to on the truck, scores 201. Anybody else heard anything about this?

IOWABK.JPG

iowabk2.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Last Year.....OLD.....Timberghost ranch.....high fence!

</div></div>

yup. That is what I heard on them too!

Damn did I get excited when I saw the title on this!! until I saw the pics. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>Was going to maybe be new world record for SCI.

I kinda knew this would re-surface again....

still a remarkable animal....

Thanks Ghost! You just killed my whole afternoon reading that post! Made the time fly!!! We need a "GHOST POST OF THE DAY SECTION"!!! Then my days would fly by!!!

</div></div>

you guy`s got me all worked up! come on rut. headed out in 2 day`s for 9 day`s straight, can`t wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TrophyTine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On those ear tags do they put little white price tags for your shopping convenience. </div></div>

I doubt if the pricetag would be big enough to hold all the 0's.

yup timberghoast heard it was a three acre fenced in area,, wonder how much that cost him,,, aint worth it to me not a high fence buck

I can tell you for sure, that it wasn't a three acre fenced area....give me a break.

I know Mike Hine that runs Timberghost personally. It's a top notch operation....they don't have to do anything like that.

Do you really have any clue just how big an area they actually have under high fence?......hundreds of acres.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can see the "Timberghost" reflection in the window of the truck. </div></div>

You beat me to it.

thats just what i heard, has anyone seen the video of jimmy houston having deer chased under him in a tiny fenced in area?? not at timberghost, but it happens... and either way, 3 acres or 1000 acres, high fence is a high fence... for the birds

Top Bottom