Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Newton goes nighty night

Been a while since I have seen a pic of Mark on here...he has a beard now lol. Congrats on a nice buck!

Been a while since I have seen a pic of Mark on here...he has a beard now lol. Congrats on a nice buck!

The kid grew it last year during his first year of college. Otherwise he still looks like he is 12, except that he turns 20 on Wednesday. :D Last year was a tough hunting year for us, so no pictures last year. He only had one close encounter with a shooter and since he didn't listen to his dad...there weren't enough shooting lanes cleared and he couldn't get a shot off at a really nice one. This year...the kid is all about good shooting lanes...go figure :D

Thanks for all the comments and congratulations. I am not sure if Mark has read them all yet or not, but he will and I know he will appreciate them. I always enjoy reading about the success stories from everyone else too. Hopefully, I can add one myself this week, I like my chances at this point.

Daver, you must be bursting with pride. What a great thing being able to share inthat with your son. Congrats to all of you.

Top Bottom