Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Next year

H

horst

Since I filled my last deer tag this weekend but am still in denial about it I went for a ride with my brother last night.He still has a bow tag and cant seem to find a deer so it was sort of a scouting mission.We went through the state park where I have several stands setup on the outside of it.There standing about 150 yrds from my stand was a buck.He was a 10 pointer, musta had a 20 inch spread.The tines were a good 12 and 13 inches long and the brow tines alone musta been 8 inches long.I know all this for a fact because he knew he was safe inside the park and stood there not 40 yrds from the van for about 3 minutes.I knew there was a large buck around that area but this was the first time since oct 1 ive seen him and i have spent hundreds of hours in that area sitting this year.So im sitting their with my jaw on the floor of the van and all i can say to my brother is"Next year, ill get him next year "
shocked.gif
On the bright side I talked to the DNR that runs the park last night and he told me if I wanted pics of that buck to go ahead and hang my trail camera in there, hes been hunting him to but hasnt seen him either, the only condition was I show him the pics if I get one
wink.gif

Top Bottom