Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Next years possible target

hornhntr

We let this buck go this year hoping that he would make it through all the seasons and it looks like he did make it. Not too big yet but being a 3.5 (I think) and pretty heavy hopefully he will put some inches on. The deer in the background are feeding on what is left of my brassica patch. In early December it was 2' high but it didn't take them long to mow it to the ground once the cold and snow hit.
424.JPG

Nice Buck!! Good feeling to know they made it thru seasons. I found out my target made thru yesterday,when i seen his sheds at a show and tell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flatlander</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice Buck!! Good feeling to know they made it thru seasons. I found out my target made thru yesterday,when i seen his sheds at a show and tell.</div></div>

hoofline.gif

Nice deer! He has a lot of potential. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #CC0000">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</span> Details Here!<span style="color: #CC0000">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

Top Bottom