Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nice buck from IA

M

MQ1zhooter

I'd like to share the picture with ya all that was taken in IA but would appericate it if somebody tell me how do I post it on here like I've asked before.

I just did that & this is what I end up with:

Error creating thumbnail Error code:1
Command: "C:\Program Files\ImageMagick-5.5.6-Q16\mogrify.exe" -format jpg -quality 80 -geometry 100x75 E:\Inetpub\Users\iowawhitetail\photopost\data\539\4289IAbigbuck-thumb.jpg

O well I give up.

Don't give up, we want to see your deer. Send it to Scott or Liv, they will get it up and running for you!
smile.gif

Go check out my post from this week titled First Season Shotgun, there are detailed instructions. I got mine to work, you can too.

See if this work, Blake its not my deer. I got this from other site & thought Id share this with others on here.
[image]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\IAbigbuck.jpg[/image]

ARGH, looks like it doesnt do it. Wish its simple like "attachment" & stuff than this complication. O well.

Go to the top of the page where it says "upload photo" and click there. I think you will see how get the photo to the photo albums if you do that. That is the first step and then we can show you how to attach it to this post or someone else can do it for you from there.

Top Bottom