Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nice walk

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
Snuck out for an hour or so on the farm. Well worth the walk.

10301584_10203539136337241_462315238514617214_n.jpg

Where does the busch light grow? They come up around dying pines or something? I've been lookin for one of those busch growing bushes for a LONG LONG time.

The man takes a giraffe. Sheds and mushrooms are child's play. Stay thirsty my friend. Good haul.

My walks normally only last an hour when i only take one beer too... Just think, if you would of taken a six pack you might not of been able to haul all the shrooms out!!!

That was Southern Iowa, but I know 1 guy that picked at Volga yesterday, 1 in Charles city, and 1 in New Hampton.... So they are working there way towards you!

Only a few yellows that far North though (from what I know). I am thinking next week up thadaway.

Found 12 greys last Friday around Mason City... and 2 greys up by yellow river... another week to ten days, yellows will be popping hopefully...nice haul man, makes me jealous

We've been doing pretty good up here in Fayette County but it's only on southern edges, south facing slopes, or spotty areas that get maximum sunlight. I probably have checked 1000 trees and maybe 20 have produced good amounts of mushrooms. Almost all big greys.

I found a pretty good mess in clayton county last weekend. Some real nice yellows on an east slope even.

Top Bottom