Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nikon Repair Services

Woehlk

Aim Small Miss Small
I'm just trying to get feedback on Nikon's Repair Service. After bumping my scope during late Muzzle I would like to have them take a look, and make sure nothing was damaged internally. I'm hoping this would be the least costly option rather than just going to buy a new scope. Has anyone had experience dealing with the repair services, and how quick was the turnaround? I'd just hate to mail my scope in and not hear back from them forever.

Thanks.

The best thing I can say about Nikon is they have good warranty/repair program. I have sent binos in 6 times (They always replaced with new for me). Plan on 4-6 weeks turnaround. It shouldn't cost you anything as all their non-electronic optics have a lifetime warranty.

Just get online, fill out the form, follow the instructions. Easy peasy.

What type of issue were you having that Nikon binos had to go back six times that justified full replacement?

What type of issue were you having that Nikon binos had to go back six times that justified full replacement?

I first purchased 8 or so years ago. They were/are Monarch 10x42. It seems they made it about a year or more before something went wrong and had to send them back. Replacements were replaced with replacements with replacements with replacements, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

Broken eye cups (twice), jumped a little ditch shed hunting and prism went haywire, moisture issues in "waterproof" binos (twice), loss of clarity, etc, etc, etc. The fact that they just replaced with new tells me how cheap they really are. I have moved on from Nikon. I have the last Nikon replacements new in box as a backup if I ever have an issue with my Lieca binos.

But to the point of the thread, their customer service is good. I am just not so sure about the Nikon product itself

Thanks for the response! I'll get everything filled out this weekend, and the scope will be in the mail next week.

Top Bottom