Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

No Bama

dedgeez

death from above
Well that was pretty neat. We just went out and watched as he and his entourage drove by. Pretty impressive to see. I don't necessarily care for the guy, but it was certainly impressive to watch. One of the suburbans had guys with M16's sticking out the window. His bus is amazing, and hell I guess I'm part owner of it :grin:

Most security of any president. He cost us more money. But im guessing if he didn't have it he'd been shot by now.

Cooter

Sent from my phone on IW

When Pres. Bush visited Greensburg, KS, after the big tornado years ago, I was surprised by the lack of security. I know there was a lot going on behind the scenes, but it was still somewhat surprising. I 'magine it would be a little different for the Bama...

Well that was pretty neat. We just went out and watched as he and his entourage drove by. Pretty impressive to see. I don't necessarily care for the guy, but it was certainly impressive to watch. One of the suburbans had guys with M16's sticking out the window. His bus is amazing, and hell I guess I'm part owner of it :grin:

I read yesterday that each "bus" is worth 1.1 million dollars.

I respect the presidency but have no respect for him :thrwrck:

He made a stop in my hometown just south of here and visited the kids in daycare and took some pics. He didnt want anyone but kids around him. I will give him credit for the unscheduled stop and visinting kids as im sure it meant more to them than it would have 9 out of 10 adults in the area...But thats about all i'd give him credit for...
DOR, your from down that way, you get any autographs? lol

Nope. Kids were lined up like a parade. I said "you never know, a guy like him might just throw out money likes it's parade candy!":grin:

D-bag or not it was pretty cool to have a sitting President come through our small town. I saw about 100 cops cars on my way to work.....pretty big ordeal.

Out on his taxpayer paid listening tour. Wanting us, we the people, to listen to him. Somebody needs to tell him - It's the economy, Stupid. :mad:

When he came and had the backyard talk in norwalk earlier this year I had the pleasure of serving at the guard and when he came on base the whole base was locked down. I remember when bush came through and we were working on the flight line he got out of the car and came up to talk with us. Neat to see but id rather be busy then being locked down in a building. Not to mention all the support he had was crazy compared to bush.

We saw him in Decorah and I was impressed with all the security stuff as well. I could hear a fighter jet making passes over the town but I never did see it, and the sky's were clear.

My opinion of our president now has changed. I think he's a very nice man.

I was pretty close to the bus when it drove by and Mr. Obama was standing next to the door and I was yelling NOBAMA, NOBAMA, NOBAMA and the man still smiled and waved at me. Isn't he a nice man.........

Considering all the extra security... do you suppose he is actually smart enough to realize how much he is hated?

do you suppose he is actually smart enough to realize how much he is hated?
No he's an arrogant moron who is to concerned with having parties, going on vacation, and golfing than doing anything of any significant importance.. And now he is just out trying to drum up support for the next election and bashing conservatives

How much longer before gas prices drop below 3 dollars a gallon? I'm guessing april or may of 2012.....what a joke!!!

Scott said:
Republicans sure have put together a dream team of candidates ;)

I agree, the good thing is each one would be a huge upgrade over the current president.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using IW

I sure have an opinion on the matter & I know this is a HUNTING site but... Do we have any Obama supporters in the house and folks who think he's been a stellar success as president???.....

Sligh1 said:
I sure have an opinion on the matter & I know this is a HUNTING site but... Do we have any Obama supporters in the house and folks who think he's been a stellar success as president???.....

I think he has failed as a leader and he will be voted out in 2012. That being said, I don't think he is this "loser" people portray him as. He has always impressed me in person and I think he is a good man with the best of intentions but someone who failed to execute. Unfortunately I have zero faith in his possible replacements.

Obama

Not a fan at all! What he has going for him is the estimated 40% or more of the US population that does not pay income taxes. Every one of those individuals will vote for him because he is out to re-distribute the wealth.

Second thing, he received something like 90% of the minority vote, so he may be tough to beat for those two reasons.

Top Bottom