Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

No Shave November

Geeeez, you'd think it was Stanley Cup time. Just remember, hair holds moisture, bacteria like moisture, your facial hair stinks. I shave it all off, I mean ALLLLL my hair Sept. 30th.

I'll text a pic to THA4 and have him post it.... I take it a step further... I quit shaving AND give myself a retarded haircut (wait, I mean AWESOME, MODEL quality, magazine cut) before I shave it off. Hold on....
*and yes, after over a month of no shaving, I look like a Chia Pet that has been incredibly neglected!

Last edited:
ever seen the movie, 'Team America' where they glue patches of hair on the face to look like a trashy taliban beard.... yea, that's what I would look like... but I do always have a goatie

YES!!! you just made me laugh hardcore and I will be playing that movie this week! Love it!

I figure it keeps my face warm and camos up my face a bit. My wife just comented tonight on how much gray I am getting in mine.

teeroy said:
just saw a post on no shave november on FB. limb is out.....no trimming allowed. muddy is also out......no waxing.

You can't grow a beard so your vote doesn't count. LOL!

I quit shaving AND give myself a retarded haircut (wait, I mean AWESOME, MODEL quality, magazine cut) before I shave it off.

You got that right, RETARDED! :grin:

picture.php

I'm definitely in. I usually grow mine for Flagstaff winters. I shaved last week before driving here to Iowa so I'd have my first no-beard hunting picture. Got that yesterday with no intention of anything until its time to trim the goatee to match beard length.

I'm in for about the first half of November. Gotta shave one more time in the morning then I can get away with it at work for Thursday and Friday. Then vacation starts for me, 9 days off. So i'm good until the 13th or so.

I started mine last week. The GF hates it but it is good to know there are more out there that do the same thing. Maybe she will let up a little when I tell her everyone does it.

Shot mine too early this year to have a good one going, but this is from last year. Had some fun cutting it off after my tag was filled.

picture.php

Top Bottom