Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

No Shave November

I wanna see Bieber with his peach fuzz :way: :way:

I will not be participating this year...it wouldnt take much to do it however :way:

I am with Limb, based on the grey in my goatie, I don't really want to see how much older I would look with a full face of it. Hell, I look old enough already :D

I'm in...almost a year-round deal for me. I absolutely hate shaving or getting my haircut.

I did just shave Sunday, though. Give me a week and the beard will be back.:way:

I had fun with the wife the last time I shaved my beard...turned it into a mo-lest-stache and she had a fit. Needless to say the look below didn't last long.:D:D:D
">

The beard is in full effect here as well. Started Oct 18. I normally shave it off New Year's day. It seems to really hide the double chin well though, so I might just keep it until Spring. It makes great camo and keeps your face warm on those windy days.

Im just hoping this dont catch on with the lady hunters,Or we gonna have some hairy legs to snuggle with.

You got that right, RETARDED! :grin:

picture.php

That's a pretty gnarly haircut there. Here's a couple I've done on other people in the past.

100_2230.jpg

100_2231.jpg

Im in! Been on it since early last week

picture.php

Speaking of "Team America"....... how the hell did Thomas make it in that movie? Weird :rolleyes: Not only does he look like the cartoon version of Michael Moore, but I hear they share the same political views as well :moon: (even have the stain on the shirt) LMFAO

picture.php

Last edited:
Hahahaha this is hilarious! If I stop shaving I will have 6 or 7 REALLY long hairs by the end of the season lol!!! And I'm 39!

Top Bottom