Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Nobody talkin trash yet?

Skully

PMA Member
I'll get it started.....

I keep setting my DVR to record "The Biggest Looser" but is keeps recording all of the ISU football games! :D

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does a cyclone player do when he wins the big 12 tourney? He shuts the playstation off and goes to bed.

GO HAWKS!!!

what one thing to ISU students and hawkeye football players have in common?

neither graduated from IOWA

I guess I kind of thought everyone knew ISU was going to win so there wasn't much of a reason to start trash talking......

I wear ISU gear because I went to Iowa State. You wear Iowa gear because you went to Walmart. I hate tavern hawks with a burning passion.

387024_3622996859353_347007600_n.jpg

I wear ISU gear because I went to Iowa State. You wear Iowa gear because you went to Walmart. I hate tavern hawks with a burning passion.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........well said

That's cuz ISU students just weren't smart enough to get accepted in the first place.

ISU, according to the Washington Monthly, is a top 75 university. Iowa isn't even in the top 100. Nebraska isn't in the top 200.:drink2:

Last edited:
If I had to choose between having a brain tumor the size of a watermelon or becoming a Hawkeye fan, I'd be shopping for new hats!

GO STATE!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
one school has won conference titles, a BCS game, and the fans aren't happy winning seven games. The other school is Iowa State, where winning seven games is a historical season.

You will get the state fans who will agree with that and the Iowa fans who will not but that is because of the way your wife explained it. Are they completely different schools? YES. Are they focused on certain things more than the other? YES. As far as the laid back type of person and obnoxious type of people...you will find both each place. IMO

The only reason we ever went over to Ames is if someone felt like going Hawgin and I am not talking about the vet schoo. jmoose knows what I am talking about, he resided in that town for a long time.

State will show up on Saturday because they have to get hyped up for something in there 4-8 season.

Top Bottom