Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Non-resident Tags

2dblind

When do the non-residents that have drawn a tag for this year find out? I have a buddy and his 11 year old son that put in this year and I was just wondering when they could possibly find out.

According to IA DNR pre-recorded message the results are suppose to post online on July 18th. Good luck to your Non-Res. friends. I'm hoping to draw a tag this year as well :)

Or you can go into your profile on the idnr website and see if your preference points are gone. If they are... that is good news for you... :way:

They had a few shotgun tags left for some of less popular zones and will have secondary drawing sometime next week.

Thanks

Thanks Limb, looks like I got a tag!

Login to buy a license and your points will be at the bottom when it pulls up your information or there will be nothing if you drew. Also if you can buy a replacement license on the next page then you drew.

Thanks for the information. According to that, I got a tag!!! Woo Yoo!! I know I shouldn't get too excited, but I can't help it!! Cannot wait!! Nothing has ben on my mind as much as this!! What a great weekend, summer and now Fall!! Thanks again.

My Dad drew a tag for this year, but mine shows 1 pref. point...so looks like I didn't draw this year.

Question for you guys. Is it okay for me to go down and video my Dad hunt if all I am doing is videoing and I am not assisting in the hunt in anyway?

My Dad drew a tag for this year, but mine shows 1 pref. point...so looks like I didn't draw this year.

Question for you guys. Is it okay for me to go down and video my Dad hunt if all I am doing is videoing and I am not assisting in the hunt in anyway?

Congrats Dolph...I'll drink a beer for ya later tonight :drink1: or....maybe a pitcher :drink2:

As for your question Tracker, that is perfectly ok to do that. There is nothing against the law about videotaping your friend just as long as your not assisting in the hunt. Have fun and good luck to your dad! :way:

Name:
JOSEPH J SUBOLEFSKY
DNR Customer Number:
xxxxxxxxxx
Shipping Address 1:
xx CLEMENCIA RD
Shipping Address 2:

Shipping City:
EARLEVILLE
Shipping State:
MD
Shipping Zip Code:
21919If you are purchasing a license that requires tags, is the address above where you would like the license shipped? Yes
No
Delete License
License CodeLicense Description
License Cost
delete271REPLACEMENT NR Deer Bow Award$3.50
Zone: 04
Convenience Fee
$2.14
Total Purchase Amount$5.64

Awesome I'm pumped !​

Somebody may want to get more clarification on videoing. Our CO in Shelby/Harrison counties told me my friend from Canada could NOT go with me and my son on a youth season turkey hunt, just to watch. He said this is still considered "assisting".

Back when i used to do pheasant hunts i once guided a couple of young ladies on a hunt. one hunted and the other taped it. the CO we talked too about it said the camera woman needed a valid license/habitat tag as it was considered participating in the hunt. so at the very least I'd guess you'd need a hunting license/habitat stamp.

Top Bottom